Come create with us.
The future won't forge itself.
We're looking for next-generation dreamers. People who want to breathe life into the inanimate, and see the future as a blank page anxious for an author.
We're looking for a few good minds.
To make a smart world, we need smart people.
At Cubic you'll find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
Take a look below and see if there is a job you like the sound of.
• Telecoms/IP/Mobile Networking knowledge
• Experience testing IoT/M2M applications or systems
• Exploratory testing experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Knowledgeable in test phase gate reviews, entry/exit testing and resumption criteria
• Test estimation
• Experience on risks assessment
• Quality Assurance experience
• ISTQB certification
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in test planning and execution: developing User Acceptance Test plans, scenarios and Test Cases
· Experience in conducting reviews with stakeholders to gain buy-in of the UAT plan approach to include scope of testing
· Thorough working experience in QA/Testing methodologies, including risk based testing
· Ability to work with time constraints towards planned milestone dates
· Strong interpersonal and team building behaviours coupled with the ability to work as a partner with various individuals/teams as needed
· Good analytical skills and proven experience in analysing and testing complex business rules
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to create strong relationships in a professional setting
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to work unsupervised, prioritise work tasks and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Telecoms/IP/Mobile Networking knowledge
- Experience testing IoT/M2M applications or systems
- Exploratory testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledgeable in test phase gate reviews, entry/exit testing and resumption criteria
- Test estimation
- Experience on risks assessment
- Quality Assurance experience
- ISTQB certification
- Analysing product and system performance requirements.
- Setup and configuration of performance test tools and infrastructure.
- Writing performance test plans and test cases.
- Preparing and maintaining test data.
- Executing performance test using continuous integration tools.
- Writing, maintaining and extending performance test suites and test cases scripts as required.
- Work closely with Product Owners, System Architects and Test Leads to understand performance needs and demands.
- Identifying gaps and optimising performance test-ware.
- Raising, prioritising and ensuring the resolution of performance related defects.
- Analysing test results, preparing test reports and providing assessment of product performance to stakeholders.
- Ensuring Product Performance Quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, computer/electronic engineering, or related science discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a test role with at least 2 years in a performance test role.
- Experience working with performance test tools such as JMeter, Gatling or load runner.
- Experience performance testing web applications, APIs and microservices.
- Experience working with programming/scripting languages including .Net/C#, C++, Java or Python.
- Experience testing failover and recovery.
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of software deployment infrastructure.
- Good communications and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Valid visas and work permits (if required).
- Telecoms/IP/Mobile Networking experience.
- Experience testing IoT/M2M applications or systems.
- Experience using Test Management software.
- Experience using JIRA or other bug tracking applications.
- Experience working using Continuous Integration. Azure Dev Ops would be an advantage.
- Experience in software Security Testing.
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of test laboratory and other physical test infrastructure, including automotive test rigs and mobile devices.
- Sourcing, procurement, maintenance and calibration of test instruments.
- Sourcing, procurement and maintenance of test logging, monitoring and analysis software.
- Sourcing and maintenance of end user devices.
- Reviewing product roadmap to identify future test equipment and infrastructure needs and source appropriate solutions.
- Product testing in conjunction with other technology teams.
- Product demonstrations.
- Work closely with Product owners and Test leads to understand new needs and demands in terms of test environment and tools
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in electronic/computer/telecommunications engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years testing experience in telecoms or networking related areas, including proven laboratory experience.
- Experience using network simulation or other telecommunications test and measurement equipment.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Fully Irish/European driving licence.
- Mobile device hardware experience.
- Knowledge of Mobile networks.
- Knowledge of SIM card technology.
- Knowledge of GPS and other satellite tracking systems.
- Knowledge of IoT systems.
- iOS and Android testing experience.
- Experience using QXDM or other network logging tools.
- Experience of automotive electrical and electronic systems.
- Programming skills in Java, C#, Python or C/C++.
- Experience dealing with Equipment suppliers.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to build and maintain a deep understanding of the IoT connectivity and applications market to be able to collaborate on definition of Cubic product vision and strategy
- Understands assigned products at a high level and assists the Product Team with technical and business analysis activities
- Writes detailed requirements & specifications, including User Story Acceptance Criteria and Non-functional Requirements in collaboration
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally: Understand the system users and the user experiences.
- Work closely with UX to solidify the user experience with the functional requirements in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure that they understand the vision and scope for each feature
- Works closely with other Cubic departments (Network, SIM, Finance,…) to define internal requirements in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Actively contribute to Agile processes and ceremonies: acting in a product owner role
- Track release schedule in collaboration with Programme Management
- Work closely with Engineering teams to clarify the product requirements, and ultimately to secure product release scope and timeline as agreed in the product roadmap
- Support customer interactions, specifically when validating new functionality or collating information about enhancement requests or defects
- Is proactive and diligent in setting up meetings, taking meeting minutes and publishing minutes to the Product Team
- Review and validate test plans and approve test results prior to the customer deployments
- Work with Program Managers, Scrum Masters and Technical Team Leads to collaborate on processes, timelines and conflict resolution
- Produce and maintain product documentation and collaterals: sales and pre-sales tools, user documentation, ...
- Provide product training to Sales, delivery and support teams
- Support replies to RFxs by providing answers to technical questions that cannot be answered by sales teams,
- Continuously analyse and document product performance and state of the business and deliver quarterly status summary reports to Senior Management Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Agile Product Owner experience, with Software background and including SaaS architecture, business models, implementation challenges
- Substantial technical background is essential, including experience working with complex software products
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills as well as attention to detail
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business AND the technology
- Good presentation skills using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- A real team player, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organization; especially proven respect for and track record successfully working with designers and developers
- This position requires international travel
- Master’s degree
- Passion for and understanding of how IoT systems work from end nodes to cloud to application software, with special focus on wireless technologies
- Experience delivering enterprise software products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Organize regular business reviews with our key partners and suppliers.
- Maintain a live register of all contracts and implement a tracker for actions related to price reviews, agreed price changes, changes to contracts terms, service changes/enhancements, new SLA processes and contract renewals.
- Ensure that contract commitments are adhered to and implemented by all parties.
- Ensure compliance with trading and fraud management standards and the early identification of anomalous traffic patterns and costs.
- Maintain a footprint map showing current and planned mobile access, MNO partners, integration types.
- Set-up and maintain a database of all wholesale agreements and make sure they are accessible for the management team and other teams within Cubic. The database should include mapping of the MNO profile configurations to our important customers.
- Lead on setting up roaming contracts and integrations with selected operators across the globe, in particular through roaming hub
- Ensure that the wholesale database and our wholesale agreements are up to date and work with the wholesale managers to ensure that the agreements are renewed in a timely fashion
- Report to the Senior Management on roll-out and pricing
- Set-up a system that allows management to keep sight of the status of all our wholesale agreements and agreed pricing. Where required, assist the with all internal and external queries regarding interconnect and roaming payments.
- Assist the finance and commercial teams with up-to-date pricing information to support customer tenders and to ensure sound commercial offers are made
- Attend the weekly wholesale meetings to ensure the Cubic Telecom roll-out remains on track, or that required actions are flagged
- Work with our data clearing house to ensure billing and data clearance is set-up and working correctly; solve any discrepancies
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven attitude and aptitude essential for this role
- Experience in the mobile industry with specific experience in, and an affinity with, telecommunications and wholesale processes and operations
- Familiarity with wholesale contracts
- Proven experience with wholesale contract management, renewal, negotiations and a high standard of documentation
- Strong ownership, communication, interpersonal, and cross functional project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong spoken and written English ability
- Methodical with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Managing direct engagement with and relationships with operators
- Sound judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- This role will be based in the Dublin office, but some overseas travel may be required as part of this role.
We are looking for an experienced professional who has proven experience in the mobile communications industry, with specific knowledge and experience of concluding and implementing wholesale agreements (MVNO, Roaming, Sponsored Roaming eUICC etc.). You understand the priorities and challenges of MNOs. You are comfortable with direct engagement and negotiation with managers at all levels within our MNO partners. You have traffic and revenue forecasting experience. You are comfortable working with budgets and assisting colleagues within the Finance Department with financial planning and reporting.
You show natural enthusiasm for the delivery of quality solutions and you have a methodical and logical approach to your work. You like to plan well and to schedule regular face-to-face and telephone-based meetings with MNO partners. You communicate clearly and succinctly with internal stakeholders and external partners at all levels. You will work well under pressure and you enjoy a high-paced working environment. You are comfortable working in a global environment including regular international travel for important business meetings.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training materials, and sales-related resource material.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators. Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for sales representatives, managers, sales leaders, and executive team.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business. Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Assist Cubic’s People team with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Train sales team to utilize company standard systems and tools that increase sales efficiency and reporting.
- Define weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives for sales team
- Ensure up to date sales, customer and contact data is captured and maintained in the CRM system and other company information systems
- Administration of Sales Commission system and coordination with Finance.
- Coordinate the preparation of pre-read materials for the Sales Governance meeting.
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes to/from Product, PMO, Technology and Finance
- Maintaining adherence of Sales Representatives with agreed Company, Sales and Sales Governance processes.
- Partnering with Sales Team and Finance to create sales forecasting models and to maintain up to date sales forecasts based on measured customer data and customer originated sales forecasts.
- Assisting the Sales Team with Pipeline and Opportunity qualification.
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the sales team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Support on-going analysis of sales team’s performance and effectiveness of different methodologies
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
Manage and administer all technical aspects of key sales systems
- Preferably 4+ years’ experience in a sales management or sales operations role. Experience leading sales development and managing sales automation is an important advantage.
- Experience with sales forecasting, sales commission and sales performance management is essential.
- Strong spoken and written English ability
We are looking for an experienced professional who has proven Sales Operations experience in a technology and service environment, preferably operating in international markets. You will be well-versed in CRM and sales reporting tools. You are analytical and comfortable dealing with data, Excel and BI and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations. Automation will be key to optimize your time for solving operational problems. You have excellent communication and collaboration skills to share data and information to sales reps and other managers. As a global provider of end-to-end IoT solutions, cross-functional collaboration with other departments is key for the Sales Operations role - most importantly with Product Management, Technology, Finance and Marketing.
- Primary customer contact for the overall contracted service, including:
- Establish and maintain trust with the customer,
- POC between Cubic and the end customer for duration of all release schedules,
- Responsible for operational performance review,
- Facilitate and maintain reporting to the customer e.g. monthly calls status and follow up, KPI reports, Audits etc,
- Perform global follow-up and coordination of all support operations related to the customer,
- Ensure Cubic support service delivery satisfies contractual obligations,
- Ensure quality of Transfer to Support of any new Operations project,
- Lead key service management processes eg. change/incident/problem management,
- Coordinate change management on service with customers and relevant internal stakeholders,
- Ensure customer records and documentation is complete & accurate throughout the duration of contract,
- Review service failures and lead Problem Management actions to completion,
- Work with Sales team on support contract renewals and identify opportunities for new business by initiating the Change Request process.
- Fluent English – written and spoken,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT / Network service management,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree level education,
- Proficiency in the use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio,
- Previous experience as Operations Manager, Operations Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Customer Service Manager, ideally in the Telecom/IT industry,
- Strong communication skills at all levels,
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills and experience engaging with stakeholders at team and management levels both internally and with customers/partners,
- Strong cross functional project management skills,
- Autonomous, ability to work with little supervision remotely as well as in a team environment,
- Exceptional attention to detail along with analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Sound judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Experience in M2M/ IoT environment
- Background in Telecom
- ITIL v3 Experience required
- Formal Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Coordinate with support and development teams to resolve application and system issues
- Design and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to company
- Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services pro-actively
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering and customer support departments
- Organize and implement projects ranging from small to medium size and provide assistance to all processes under guidance of Software Engineers
- Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications
- Coordinate with test department to assist in releases and deployments to various environments and production outputs
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions.
- Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Identify and provide resolutions ranging in complexity from medium to high.
- Knowledge and experience of administering or using Microsoft IIS
- Knowledge of Database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server) and working fluency in SQL
Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Focused with excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn technical information, processes and applications quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-growing organization
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- A degree level qualification in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts, preferable C#
- Eager to learn new skills and take ownership of tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience in building effective relationships with development teams and clients
Some of the Perks
At Cubic you'll find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
Free healthy snacks
Free soft drinks
Sports & Social
Bike to work scheme
What do you imagine?
At Cubic, we imagine a future where everything is intelligent and connected - where life gets better for everyone. We're looking for partners with big ideas: people who want to move the future forward.
Connect with us today. We can make it happen.